Seven points to pay attention to when using common sens […]
Seven points to pay attention to when using common sense of fire hose
1. The fire hose is suitable for the transportation of liquid and non-corrosive powders. It should avoid contact with corrosive chemicals such as oils, acids and alkalis.
2. The working pressure should be within the range specified by this product model, and sudden twists and turns should be avoided during laying to prevent the ability to withstand water pressure from being reduced.
3. It is strictly forbidden to drag on sharp objects during use to prevent the belt surface from being strained, which may cause normal use. It is strictly forbidden to drag the hose in a V shape to avoid fraying the hose.
4. Avoid hard heavy objects on the hose. When the vehicle needs to pass the laying hose, install the hose bridge at the passing position in advance.
5. After use, it must be placed in a cool place to dry and rewind to extend the service life. Fire hoses are used outside buildings in cold areas and should be fully dried before use to prevent the hoses from freezing.
6. During transportation and storage, avoid heavy pressure, sun exposure and rain and snow. And should isolate the heat source and corrosive substances. The hose should be stored in a dry, ventilated, and cool warehouse. The storage temperature is 0～35℃, and the best storage temperature is about 15℃. And should isolate the heat source and corrosive substances.
7. The storage life of the hose is one year. If the storage conditions meet the requirements, the overall performance of the fire hose is not allowed to decline within six months from the date of production, and the time for the national inspection agency to detect the hose should also be limited to this maximum value.
The interface is the connection between the hose and the hose, fire pump, fire hydrant, and mobile water monitor. Mainly have hose interface, pipe thread interface, valve cover, internal thread fixed interface, external thread fixed interface, reducing interface, special-shaped interface, etc. The precautions in its use are:
①When using or storing, avoid falling, bumping and heavy pressure to prevent deformation and difficult assembly and disassembly.
②Before connecting, check the chute and the sealing part carefully. If there is debris such as sludge and sand, it must be removed to avoid poor sealing and difficult assembly and disassembly.
③When connecting the inner buckle interface, insert the buckle claw into the chute and then screw it in place in a clockwise direction. When connecting the water belt, you need to straighten the water belt, and twist the waterproof belt to make the interface detach by itself.
④ When connecting the plug-in interface, insert it until you hear the sound of the spring pin of the female interface extending to the card slot of the male interface to ensure reliable connection.
⑤ Avoid contact with acid, alkaline and other chemicals during storage to prevent corrosion of metal parts and deterioration of rubber seals.
Related Suggestion : JOHN MORRIS COUPLING—SHORT TAIL