How to use fire hose (1) Open the fire hydrant door and […]
How to use fire hose
(1) Open the fire hydrant door and take out the hose and water gun.
(2) Check whether the hose and joints are in good condition. If damaged, it is strictly forbidden to use it.
(3) Lay the hose in the direction of the fire site to avoid twisting.
(4) Connect the hose near the end of the fire hydrant to the fire hydrant. When connecting, insert the connecting buckle into the chute accurately and tighten it in a clockwise direction.
(5) Connect the other end of the hose to the water gun (the connection procedure is the same as that of the fire hydrant).
(6) After the connection is completed, at least two people should hold the water gun firmly and aim it at the fire site (do not face people to prevent people from being injured by high-pressure water).
(7) Slowly open the fire hydrant valve to the maximum, aim at the root of the fire scene to extinguish the fire.
(8) Fire-fighting hose connection. When the fire-fighting hose is put on the fire-fighting hose interface, a layer of soft protective material must be placed and then tied tightly with galvanized iron wire or hose clamp.
(9) The use of fire hoses. When using fire-fighting hoses, the high-pressure fire hoses should be connected close to the water pump. The fire-fighting hoses after being filled with water should be prevented from twisting or sudden bending, and at the same time, avoid collision damage to the fire hose connectors.
(10) Laying of fire hoses. When laying fire hoses, avoid sharp objects and various oils. When laying fire hoses vertically to a high place, use fire hose hooks. When laying fire hoses through traffic arteries, use fire hoses. To protect the bridge, when passing the railway, the fire hose should pass under the track to prevent the fire hose from being crushed by wheels and interrupting water supply.
(11) Prevent freezing. In severe winter, when the water supply needs to be suspended on the fire site, in order to prevent the fire hose from freezing, the water pump must be operated at a slow speed to keep the water output small.
(12) Cleaning the fire hose. After the fire hose is used, it must be cleaned. The foam conveying fire hose must be carefully washed to protect the glue layer. In order to remove the grease on the fire hose, it can be washed with warm water or soap. For the frozen fire hose, first use it to melt, and then wash and dry the fire hose that has not been dried. The fire hose should not be rolled up and stored.
Maintenance of fire hose
(1) Check the hose after each use. Focus on checking the degree of wear and aging of the hose, the loss of the interface and the connection performance.
(2) The corrosive objects on the surface of the hose must be rinsed with tap water in time.
(3) The hose should be washed and dried after use, and the reel should be stored in a cool and dry place.
(4) When the hose needs to be lashed again, professional lashing is required. Do not do it yourself.
(5) When the small hole is damaged during use, a section of hose can be used to cover the hose for temporary operation. After use, the hose should be treated immediately (such as replacing, repairing, cutting, etc.)
(6) The repair of the hose lining requires professional equipment and manpower. Do not repair yourself to cause the lining to fail.
Related Suggestion : TYPE-2A COLOR JACKET HOSE