1. Open the fire hydrant door and take out the hose and […]
1. Open the fire hydrant door and take out the hose and water gun.
2. Check whether the hose and joints are in good condition. If damaged, it is strictly prohibited to use it.
3. Lay the hose in the direction of the fire to avoid twisting.
4. Connect the hose near the end of the fire hydrant to the fire hydrant. When connecting, insert the connecting buckle into the chute accurately and tighten it in a clockwise direction.
5. Connect the other end of the hose to the water gun (the connection procedure is the same as that of the fire hydrant).
6. After the connection is completed, at least two people should hold the water gun firmly and aim it at the fire site (do not face people to prevent people from being injured by high-pressure water).
7. Slowly open the fire hydrant valve to the maximum, aim at the root of the fire scene to extinguish the fire.
8. Fire hose connection. When the fire hose is put on the fire hose interface, it must be covered with a layer of soft protection, and then tied with galvanized iron wire or hose clamp.
9. The use of fire hose. When using fire-fighting hoses, the high-pressure fire hoses should be connected closer to the water pump. The fire-fighting hoses after being filled with water should be prevented from twisting or sudden bending, and at the same time, the fire hose connectors should be prevented from collision and damage.
10. Laying of fire hose. When laying fire hoses, avoid sharp objects and various oils. When laying fire hoses vertically to a high place, use fire hose hooks. When laying fire hoses through traffic routes, use fire hoses. To protect the bridge, when passing the railway, the fire hose should pass under the track to prevent the fire hose from being crushed by wheels and interrupting water supply.
11. Prevent freezing. In severe winter, when the water supply needs to be suspended on the fire site, in order to prevent the fire hose from freezing, the water pump needs to run slowly to keep the water output small.
12. Cleaning the fire hose. After the fire hose is used, it must be cleaned. The fire hose that transports foam must be carefully washed to protect the glue layer. In order to remove the grease on the fire hose, it can be washed with warm water or soap. For the frozen fire hose, first use it to melt, and then wash and dry the fire hose without drying. It should not be stored in a roll.