The agricultural water belt will occasionally be blocke […]
The agricultural water belt will occasionally be blocked during use. Once it is blocked, the irrigation efficiency will decrease, and even affect the irrigation effect. Therefore, if the water belt is blocked, it must be dredged in time. Take the manufacturer and teach you how to unblock it.
1. The pressure dredging method can be used to flush the drip irrigation system with compressed air or pressure water of 5.05×105～10.1×105 Pa, which has a good effect on dredging the clogging of organic matter, but this method is invalid for carbonate clogging.
2. The acid washing method can be used to precipitate calcium carbonate. A 0.5% to 2% hydrochloric acid solution can be used to enter the drip irrigation system with a head pressure of 1 meter, and the solution will stay for 5 to 15 minutes. When it is blocked by calcareous clay, it can be washed with sand acid rinse.
The agricultural water belt can improve the conveying capacity, convenient connection, economical and environmental protection, and is a high-quality product of choice for harsh conditions in agriculture.
Agricultural water belts that have made outstanding contributions to irrigation construction in agriculture and construction have the advantages of excellent texture, beauty and durability. Agricultural water belt manufacturers should focus on the following aspects of the processing and production process to ensure that the products are used quality.
1. Agricultural water hose should comply with the relevant production regulations of the industry standard. The material of the water hose blank is 20 large chemical fiber polyester yarns through cylindrical weaving, and the thickness must be more than 1.5mm, and no deviation is allowed.
2. The pressure of the plastic-coated hose must be above 0.6mpa, and the surface should be smooth and flat. There should be no defects such as broken wires, drawn warps, loose warps, internal and external grooves, deplasticizing pores and coating impurities.
3. The wall thickness of the hoses of the agricultural water hose manufacturers is uniform, and the aging agent added meets the industry standards; the weight of the hoses must be above 0.5kg. The packaging bags must meet the requirements of transportation and handling. The excellent service life of the plastic-coated hose can be obtained from all aspects and details of the production process. When purchasing, the majority of consumers may wish to carefully investigate from the above standard production and processing.hoseprofessional.com