How to use fire hose: 1. Hose connection. When the fire […]
How to use fire hose:
1. Hose connection. When the fire hose is put on the hose interface, it must be covered with a layer of soft protection, and then tied tightly with galvanized iron wire or hose clamp. To
2. The use of water hose. When using a fire hose, the high-pressure hose should be connected closer to the water pump. The water-filled hose should be prevented from twisting or sudden bending. At the same time, the hose interface should be prevented from collision and damage.
3. Laying of water belt. When laying the hose, avoid sharp objects and various oils. When laying the hose vertically to a high place, use the hose hook. When laying the hose through the main traffic road, you should pad the hose to protect the bridge and pass the railway. When running, the hose should pass under the track to prevent the hose from being crushed by wheels and intermittent water supply.
4. Prevent freezing. In severe winter, when the water supply needs to be suspended on the fire site, in order to prevent the water belt from freezing, the water pump must be operated at a slow speed to keep the water output small. To
5. The hose is cleaned. After the hose is used, it must be cleaned. The foam-conveying hose must be carefully scrubbed to protect the glue layer. In order to remove the grease on the hose, you can wash it with warm water or soap. For the frozen hose, first use it to melt, and then wash and dry. The hose that has not been dried should not be stored in a roll.
The quality of fire hoses directly affects the effectiveness of fire fighting. During use, maintenance must be strengthened.
1. Management, fire hoses must be managed by a special person to prevent unreasonable damage. All hoses should be classified according to quality and numbered in order to grasp the use of hoses. 2. For storage, the fire hose should not be placed outdoors for long periods of time in the sun or rain, or near a heat source, to prevent aging and avoid contamination by corrosive and viscous substances. The storage place should have a suitable temperature and good ventilation. Rolled up in single layer and placed vertically on the hose rack or reel must be turned several times and exchanged and folded several times a year. The hoses in the car should avoid friction with each other, and exchange and fold if necessary.